The world through Dan's eye's.....

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cooking with GG.....


I remember it like it was yesterday...the yummy smell of vegi soup coming down the stairs. I can remember in detail things in my childhood, but nothing more clear than my grandma cooking for me. No matter what time of day or night, she always had time to make me a sandwich or soup. It's funny how we forget the little things that made us so happy as a kid. My grandma was the best cook in the world to me...and always will be! GG you are the best grandmother in the world! I will never forget the times that we spent talking and eating your wonderful creations! This blog is dedicated to her wonderful foods. I will be posting some of GG's wonderful dishes! GG I need your help on this one! Send me some recipes!

Your Loving Grandson! Daniel

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home