The world through Dan's eye's.....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I will miss ya Rusty!

Well an era has come to an end. Rusty is retiring and heading to the back porch to sit and watch the grass grow. Well I don't think that he will be there long .....but I had to make a big decision on who I was going to root for. I will post my pick later this week. But I can tell you this ..its not Kurt Bush...that guy is a big eared freak! I will be sad to see his ears hanging out of the blue duce! Penske is going in the crapper!

4 Comments:

  • Billy I wouldnt have it any other way man! When I was trying to pick my driver the first time...a guy that I worked with told me.."pick one of the Black cars...they always win!" and I did!

    By Blogger Doc Holiday, at 8/25/2005 9:16 PM  

  • Yes that is for sure! And it is only going to get worse. There is a lot of money to be made in NASCAR and the loser always seams to be the fans...

    By Blogger Doc Holiday, at 8/26/2005 8:51 AM  

  • Oh yeah we'll miss him too. (smiles) T and I am sure you will know who this is

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/26/2005 12:52 PM  

  • I know all to well who that is! Thank you for posting! :0)

    By Blogger Doc Holiday, at 8/26/2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home