The world through Dan's eye's.....

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Puff Daddy makes me angry....



Ok well the other night I am watching TV and Puff Daddy says that he now wants to be called "Diddy" to avoid confusing his fan base. Well I for one am now really confused....

Past names: Puffy, Puff Daddy,P-Diddy, HR Puffin Stuff, Sean John and so on.....

This guy is a real pain in the ass, I mean.. if I did like him (trust me I don't) that would bug the shit out of me. Please join me in the protest of Sean Combs. There needs to be some kind of law that you can't change your name 16 times. Diddy if you are reading this.....please stop the madness!

1 Comments:

  • Yes I do beleive that you are correct! When in doubt....change your name! Thanks for posting! Come back and see us from time to time!

    By Blogger Doc Holiday, at 9/27/2005 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home