The world through Dan's eye's.....

Friday, October 21, 2005

Girls only dig guys with SKILLS!


This post is for people to list their skills! I for one have many skills and find it hard for any woman in her right mind to resist the following if you need training let me know......
1. Pee all over the toilet seat skills....popular with my wife.
2. Scratch my ass in 15 diffent ways skills....another must have in a man.
3. Can't find shit (but its right in front of me)skills....great for a treasure hunt!
4. I can also fart the alphabet, but only after 2 cans of beans.(see beans kill post)
5. I can spit up to 15 feet away! That is not something you can teach...you must be born with it!

All in all I would say that I am one talented mofo! Please let me know all of your skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home