The world through Dan's eye's.....

Monday, September 26, 2005

Duct Tape....the Fashion must have this year!


This just in....

In an unreal fashion uprising, the hot new item on the catwalk this year...is duct tape. Billy Joe Raybob was quoted as saying "I havz allot of that stuff and I sure's do likes to wearz it!" This is not just a flash in the pan fad but a real fashion revolution! Several top stars like J-lo and Puff Daddy were reported to have been seen in the Ace hardware store's buying the 3 pack rolls on Sunday night. I for one have place several strips across all of my shirts and even made my own "Got Beer?" tshirt! People if we can't place tape all over ourselves....what good is life?

This was taken by me at the Dover race...look at the guy checkin out his gut...God Bless NASCAR!

1 Comments:

  • Now that takes and eye for detail and fashion sence! There may be a run on electrical tape now as well! Very scary!

    By Blogger Doc Holiday, at 9/27/2005 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home