The world through Dan's eye's.....

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Beavis and Butthead.....where would we be without them?



It came to me one morning on my drive to work that Beavis and Butthead could have shaped my view's today!For years physiology professionals have been stating that "kids watch, relate to, and understand T.V.". If this holds true....Beavis and butthead may have been involved in raising an entire generation! Case in point....The other day I was in a business meeting and my boss (and good friend) refered to the words "Duty cycle"...I could not help myself from snickering and going "you said duty"....huhuhuuuuhuuuhu...still think I am full of crap? Well here are some words I put together and you tell me what comes into your mind...(this test is for the younger crew only!)

Ballcock, Handbay, Beaver pond, Ball washer, Dictate, and foot long. See what I mean! Beavis and Butthead taught us we can laugh at everyday items...and feel good about life....they also taught us a shit load of bad stuff as well (but lets overlook that).

Huhuhuuuuhuhu.....I said Beaver pond.....


Digg!

1 Comments:

  • bevis and butthead rock. thats why me and my friend are working on our own episodes.that story was cooler than my bung hole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home